** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X.
– You don’t need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
– With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
– Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
– Supports Pop-up play
– Supports video cast for Smart TV
– Supports HDMI output
– Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
– Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
– Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
– Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
– Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
– Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA
– Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
– Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
– Resume playback
– AB repeat(specific section repetition)
– Screen lock
– Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
– Supports multi-track audio
– Supports audio boost
– Supports audio sync
– Supports lyrics display
– Supports embedded subtitles
– Supports multi-track subtitles
– Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
– Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
– Supports subtitles sync
– Supports external subtitle fonts
– Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
– Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
– File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
– Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
– Supports recently played list
– Folder lock